Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Looking Back....Looking Around...Looking in the Mirror

10 years ago I was:

-At M.L.K. Elementary School in Ms. Whitaker's 4th grade class.
-Beginning to think I was a poet
- Developing a bit of a crush on Alison G
-About to go to 5th grade
-Beginning to take journalism seriously

5 years ago I was:

- Adjusting to living in the dorms
- Not liking public showers
- I had first met my dumb-ass ex
-Dreading having to play sports
-Wondering whether I measure up

1 year ago :

-loving my momma as I do everyday for her constant love and support
-learning to laugh at my ownself
- hating my doggone school
- trying to figure out what I wanted to major in
- trying to figure out why some parts of Baltimore are so bad

Yesterday I:
- was fulfilling "my" duties at the radio station
- cleaning my room as I do every other weekend
- thinking about ish I shouldn't be thinking about
-wathing some kids that aren't mine
-falling asleep in class

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Cashews
- Reese's Cups from out the fridge
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pineapple Soda or Fruit Punch
- Homemade Desserts

5 songs I know all the words to:

None I'm not god wit lyrics, I kno dats booty, but it's true

But I should know the lyrics to

-Cursed by Vivian Green
- U Don't Know Me by TI
-Cupid by 112
-I Keep it to Myself by Monica
-For You by Kenny Lattimore

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:

- give money to my family and true friends
- pay off college, get a Master's Degree in Journalism, and get a J.D. from Howard University's Law School
- establish a scholarship program in my grandmother's honor
- buy a car
- help everyone who has ever helped me and give back to St. Iggy and McDonogh.

5 places I would run away to:

- Chicago
- DC- to "her" arms
- South Africa or Ghana or Senegal
- that place up on the Hill where I met "her"

5 things I would never wear:

- flamboyant colors
- too little clothes
- dirty draws
- a bathing suit without a T
-shirt- my birthday suit outside

5 favorite TV shows:

- Girlfriends (People say I'm like William, plus it's one of the only decent shows on UPN)
- Almost any news programs
- Judging Amy
- Stanley Nelson documentary's
- Law and Order

5 bad habits:

- I am sometimes too nice
- I am sometimes too forgiving
- I am sometimes talk toooooooooooooooooo much
- I can become easily distracted
- I sometimes put other people before myself

5 biggest joys:

- my family
- helping people
- teaching people
- my friends
- my old schools ( I like them better than my new one)

5 fictional characters I would date:

- Joy Bryant
- Robinne Lee
- Kerry Washington
- Vivian Green
- Alicia Keys

5 people I tag to do this:

Whoever

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger E said...

Oh my gosh....I had a crush on an Alison G. 16 years ago myself..:-)

And is Joy Bryant the one that befriended Antoine Fisher? If so, she was so sweet, despite being "gay", I'd totally date her too.

I would do the 5 thing but I just went through 3 things and 7 more things myself & I'm tapped out for the moment...*LOL*.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home