Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Words of Wisdom


Currently ListeningUnpluggedBy Alicia KeysUnbreakable

Words of Wisdom

Sunday- "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -Jim Ryun, Congressman

Monday- "Standing up to your government can mean standing up for your country." Bill Moyers, Journalist

Tuesday-"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." - Henry Ward Beecher,clergyman and reformer

Wednesday- "A man's dreams are an index to his greatness." -Zadok Rabinwitz, Artist

Thursday- "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything." -Katherine Hepburn, Actress

Friday- "We don't know who we are until we see what we can do." -Martha Grimes, Author

Sarturday-"To have doubted one's own first principles is the mark of a civilized man."- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Supreme Court Justice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home