Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Just Don't Know Sometimes

Currently ListeningBack II Basics
By GinuwineWhen We Make Love

So I just realized that I take way too many notes and not in class either no instead I take notes on conversations, things I observe, things I need to do, and things I never quite know what to do with. Whenver I sit down and attempt to clean up my desk or the mess around my desk I find notes written on big slips of paper, little slips of paper, on the front of stuff, and on the back of stuff. And I am not too shy to open up a word document and copy and paste some tidbit I think may be of use to me later. I think that the fact that I take so many notes makes me a bit of a scatterbrain. I seriously feel like college made me realize that I may have some type of mental disorder. I am not even joking. It is so hard for me to get focused, stay motivated, and accomplish things that really need to be done. In a bit I bet I'll be able to pull the most random of facts from my head, but not be able to pull anything of real use from my brain. A dire prediction but probably more fact than fiction.

Below are some of the more random notes and tidbits that had accumulated on top of my desk, sad things is all these remarks came from one person:

Friend #1: I want to sing at my own funeral.
Me: OMG
Friend #1: I think I'm going to make some recordings and tell them what songs to play at my funeral.

(Me laughing my @ss off.)

Friend #1: Why you laughing?
Me: I'm writing this down.
Friend #1: You can't write this down, it's copyrighted by me.
Me: No it's not.
Friend #1: Don't be trying to make no money off of me...Go ahead cause when I'm the Black Pople you ain't going have nothing to say.

(Me laughing so hard I almost p'ed in my pants.)
.........
Friend #1: I want an open marriage. I'd like a marriage where we don't live in the same house, but we have a common meeting place. We talk to each other, she goes about her business and I go about mine.
Me: Why get married?
Friend #1: Cause.
....
Me: I'm not boogie.
Friend #1: You are hood-boogie.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you writing down the things we tlak about. You really do take a lot of notes!!

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

I don't know what boogie means but ok. I've been planning my funeral for years. My mom thinks its weird. I haven't planned to sing, but I've picked the person I want to sing and the one song. I want it short and sweet, put me in the ground (or cremate, whatever's cheaper) and go eat. I'm for real.
Hmm. Maybe I'll go blog about that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home