Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Infatuated

Source of My Inspiration: http://www.overheardatthemecca.blogspot.com

Is It That Easy?
Infatuated Guy: I like her a lot man. I don't know why. I just do.
Blunt Friend: Maybe it's the fact that she has a better body than just about every girl on campus.
IG: No it's not just that. Like whenever she opens her mouth, I'm interested.

Now this is a conversation it seems I have on the regular basis. Upon reading this I felt as those these were my words.

Question 1: Why is it so hard to believe that someone can be attracted to someone based on something other than their physical appearance?
Question 2: Why is is to so hard to believe that a guy can fall as fast and as hard as a female SUPPOSEDLY can?
Question 3: Why in the world are their times when you are interested in someone and it seems they are completely uninterested in you?

Oh the questions, the frustration, the infatuation.

One other thing to ponder:

Lyrics:

Vivian Green
"Cursed"
Bonus Track 2nd Album

it's been a long long time now and I've been trying to get you out of my head, of my heart, of my whole damn soul this love is still lingering it's getting old but it aint dying, it's not even trying, and I cant fight it I just bury it at the bottom hoping you might find
you were my love, you were my first, and now this love is just a curse

I'm cursed with loving you babe it hurts cause you'll never know it
I was sent here to hopelessly love youbut you aint thinking bout me that's the torture I go through
I dont know why I even called thinking our time has come again,cause the first time wasn't right no we were too young, I was too serious you wanted to have fun and now
I look at us and see how good it could be if we could only get past the past and see that the love we had was rare if we try it could last
I'll be always loving you, be always loving you

More to come on "infatuation" !

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Erin E. said...

I'm really feelin those lyrics by Vivian Green and I can relate to them. I'm sure most people can. And I think guys fall much harder and much faster than women in general...and then tend to get bored or their feelings lose their intensity around the same time women are just beginning to fall for them. I think the answer to question 1 is the issue of maturity. As you get older you realize there are more important things than the superficial. Ok, I've babbled enough....:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home