Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Words to the Wise

Words to the Wise

Current mood: busy

Sunday-"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life."-Unknown

Monday- "One should court, love, and wed thyself."-Unknown

Tuesday-"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."- Barbara De Angelis

Wednesday-" Hate is love looking for itself everywhere but where love is."- Jane Roberts

Thursday-"You must act as if it is impossible to fail."- Ashanti Proverb

Friday-"The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely." -Carl Gustav Jung

Saturday-"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." -Alan Kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home