Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

In My Head, In My Heart

From time to time I make random attempts at writing poetry. I used to be good at it, but now I find myself writing every now and again. I guess I'm still in search of my muse.

-CNEL

In My Head, In My Heart

In my head
Visions of you, sounds of you
In my heart
Dreams of you, imaginings of you, desiring you
In my head
I run through all the reasons why, all the reasons why not
In my heart
Lives a desire for love
In my head
I try to wrap my mind around something else, someone else
In my heartI feel a connection, which I cannot undo
In my head
I realize we are very different from one another
In my heart
I know that we both desire love
In my head
Lives the past, my mistakes, my errors
In my head
I thinkW
ith my heart
I feel
My hopes of love, consume my head and my heart
© Christopher Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home