Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sights, Sounds, and Smells

It has been a minute since my last post probably because I have been busy with work, and because I have been going home sleepy every day this week. Leave it to my fine bosses and co-workers to wait until my last week to lay it on me. I just got back from BK, had to grab a late lunch, because I was on the grind.

This edition of my blog is entitiled sites, sounds, and smells, and commemorates my week thus far

Sight- A grown man walking near Lexington Market wearing a Sponge Bob outfit. He was strutting his stuff, humming, and smiling from ear to ear.

Question: "What is he smoking?" I heard that phrase ten times in five seconds, no lie.

Sound- So I'm sitting in the very back of the bus by the window, just chilling, trying my best to stay cool cause Baltimore has been hot as hell this summer. So the bus is getting bum rushed, and we are all packing it in like sardines. This drunk/crackhead/guy who at the least is a few fries short of a happy meal, squeezes between this dude, and this woman. We're all thinking to ourselves dude has got to be drunk. The bus stops to pick up some more people. Out of nowhere the drunk yells at the top of his lungs, "HEEEYYY YOOOUUU!" Everyone is startled and at that point, thinking to ourselves WTF? Dude then proceeds to have a conversation with some young lady. We can't tell if it's his long lost daughter, niece, or neighbor, but we all are wondering why she's even indulging this man. The best part was when he got up to go sit in the seat in front of her. We were waiting for him to fall down and be @ssed out, but he kept his balance, must have been a functioning drunk.

Smells- On a bus or in any cramped space, during the summer time if you smell cheese steak, chances are it's someone's under arms. It's around this time that I want to hand out Secret, Right Guard, and Speed Stick for free wherever I go.

That's all for now, maybe once this internship ends tomorrow, I'll crank these puppies out more often.

-CNEL$

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Baltimore!! Our home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home