Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

People Are So Nasty

Yesterday I got the most random e-mail from a total stranger. This let me know how nasty and desperate some people are. How are you going to offer your "goodies" via e-mail and expect someone to accept.

Uuuusssh girl is nasty.

Her message read exactly like this:

Yo whats good...im T...i checked your profile cuz you came into the room "eBonY Bmore" & saw you wuz in my area. Let me be straight up, my boyfriend is gone to miami on bidness & i'm just tryin to get my freak on for real. So if you think you would be down with some one night fun, no drama, no phone calls the next mornin, then holla at me at adultactiondate.com under the username "Blackberry2" i got my pics there. Whatever you do, do not e-mail me back at this address, my boyfriend be checkin it all the time. So like i said, if you like cute girls with apple bottoms and can chill for one night (safe fun!, im drug & disease free) then holla at me at that adultactiondate spot, its free, so ust send me an e-mail there with your info & what you look like & i'll get back to you with my phone #. Now listen, if you reply to this e-mail here, instead of at that site, my mans gonna slap me up when if reads it, so please don't be a stupid nukka, nawmean? Anyways Holla at me there, i'll be on all night & mornin. And don't be frontin, if you aint for real interested then don't contact me at the site, don't waste mah time.

Da freak T,, holla

In response to this I must therefore resort to ebonics:

Mmm WoWzers is all I have to say. It's like first off u prolly do ne and errbody cause you don't no me from a can of paint. Wat am I supposed to feel flattered, dat u goin be a hoe 4 me? If u cheatin on ur man chances r it ain't the first time, u need to evaluate that situation. U and the rest of the girls on dat site seem a lil too freaky 4 me. (Yea I did check the site out and ppl are hella nasty) Ur boyfriend is right not to trust u, cause u tryna give out ur coo through e-mail. Once again Uuuusssh. U sound cuntree and ignant and well ignant ain't my type. And u need to be slapped wit some sense cause u so nassssssttttteee. LoL and replyin 2 u was a waste of my time cept I'm bored.

That's what I would have said to T, had I even felt the need to respond. That is the most absurd thing I've ever read. I don't get it why cheat? Why cheat with someone you don't know? Why proposition someone via the internet? Come on, get real this is 2005, nasty is trashy.

Guess I won't be seen in the Ebony Bmore chat for a while, LoL, gosh.
-CNEL$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home