Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

You Know I Don't Wear A Watch

Do you know I don't wear a watch?

But I don't need one because all I need to know is which days I work.

Normally on Sunday's I'd start to think how shall I transition to the new week?

I'm not off til Wednesday so the weeks are running together.

Last week was pretty chill I worked on Monday.

I was off Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Wednesday. On Tuesday I made a trip to D.C. for CNN's Black In America 2 screening. You can read a good recap here . I also did Happy Hour with a friend at The Melting Pot (we had the Wisconsin Trio Cheese Fondue, with the Washington Apple Martini) and we had a post screening meal at MatchboxDC (apple pear salad, and the Matchbox meat pizza with pepperoni / spicy italian sausage / crispy bacon / zesty tomato sauce / mozzarella). On Wednesday I had lunch with my best friend from college whose in grad school out in Colorado, but was home on the east coast. We had lunch at Pei Wei then visited the alma mater LoCo soon to be LU lol. Yes it's going from college status to university lol. I'll still call it LoCo.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday it was back at the station.

Sadly one of my co-workers is leaving and moving to L.A. and last night was our last night working together. She just graduated from college and is moving to L.A. to hopefully start a budding television writing career. I'm so happy for her. Thankfully we have one last goodbye. The two of us are having lunch on Wednesday.

Ok so now back to watching "Knocked Up".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home