Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Life just keeps on going. Someone said you do soo much. I have to be active or else I feel like I'm doing nothing. When I do nothing, I feel as if I'm neither growing or helping others grow. So in essence life is busy, busy, busy.


Saturday: I chilled out, tried to clean up my room cause during the week I do drive bys of my room, and I also rode around on one of the campus shuttles with my friend whose a student driver. Then on Saturday night I went to Senior 100s with my classmates. I found out one of my old roommates is engaged, it was kind of cute. His gf is so funny she holds up her finger and starts flashing. At first I was like early V-Day gift then I asked, "Uh is that the real thing? Is that an engagement ring?" Then I of course congratulated them. It was in the making, but a little early.



He's not a senior, he just thinks he is.



Apparently I broke the elevator, I really wanted to talk to whoever was on the elevator.

So maybe I had a little too much fun.


Sunday: Woke up. HaHa. Barely. Then I went to breakfast with a friend. Came back showered. Then I went to see my cousin and her two daughters who I adore, and went home for a few hours. Then I came back and had dinner with a few friends, they cooked, always good to have a woman or women cook for you. :-)

Monday: Went to bed around 5:00am. Woke up at 11am. I sent a gazillion e-mails. I then showered, ate, ironed my clothes, and got dressed. I had an interview for a paid internship, it went alright. Then I went to visit a friend at her office. Then I came back to school. I ate my mother's home cooking (fried chicken, brocoli, stuffing, and rice-a-roni.) Then I talked to my mother via phone. Tonight I am on duty, have a meeting in between duty rounds, tons of homework, and I'll try to catch part of Michelle Obama's interview along with the Tennessee Lady Vols taking on Rutgers Scarlet Knights in a rematch of last year's women's championship game, and then the Hoyas play tonight too.

Tuesday: I have breakfast with a group of senior leaders and our college president. I must then go home to VOTE. I also need get a haircut which will make it awfully tricky to have a meeting tomorrow with my independent study advisor, but it's a must. I have class tomorrow afternoon and night, then I have to go to a lecture, and then my day's capped off with a meeting at 10pm.

Wednesday: Since I don't have my TV internship this week, I want it to be meeting day, so I can meet with people and have them leave me alone. I believe I'm going to a reception representing the org on Wednesday.

Thursday: I have a photo shoot for the propaganda as J calls it. I think I'm appearing in some admissions or financial aid materials. Then I think I'll try to make it downtown to this conference.

Friday: Conference all day, I think. Maybe a club or bar? Iono.

Saturday: Conference, dinner? Homework? Taking a breath. Hanging out.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

such is our lives, but I agree, you need to stay busy to stay out of trouble. Plus, other people of other persuasions are superpeople, why not our people. Keep doin' your thing.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

BARACK THE VOTE!! yay for too much fun!! and you know sometimes you do too much and need to sit down. w/you the line is not at all fine.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

aww cnel u so busy, yeah i hope u come up for air!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home