Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Soooo

So, yes my computer is still broken.

Fingers crossed the local computer repair shop is kind
to this out of towner.

In the interm yours truly is on my lunch break,
e-mailing this post.

I don't know which is better to count down days til my
birthday or the days until I come home.

Nineteen days until my birthday, forty-five or so
until I'm home.

HaHa.

Anywho.

Since the last update on Friday I reported on a
predominantly black community center closing in Terre
Haute. So yes I got out of C town, and road to Terre
Haute. The folks saw a black reporter and instantly
felt I was on their side. Mmmm yes well I empathize
folks, I have to be objective.

Then I reported on a vintage baseball game where
people were dressed like they lived in the 1850's.
Ummm yes being out in high 80's for three hours minus
shade = grumpy CNEL.

This week I'm producing, running camera, doing
chyrons, running teleprompter, and anchoring the
Friday night taped cut-in.

Lucky me I get to shoot and edit the next three
Saturday's(visualize me shaking my head).

I better not be scheduled for my birthday weekend,
that's all I know.

While it might seem as though I never have anything
positive to say:

1) I'm still here
2) I'm still sane
3) I'm bonding with the other black folks
4) I'm still here
5) I'm still sane

That is all.

P.S.
Keep Epsi and I in your prayers. Epsi's still in Texas
braving the Texas heat doing his dig. Homeboy has no
comp and minimal cell phone reception. You can take us
boys out of the city, but can't take the city out of
us. Bmore stand up!



____________________________________________________________________________________
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

not bmore stand up!! lmao! countdown to 21!! the bday babe!!

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Chris i cant work with you we going to get in trouble...you know that girl is working both are nerves. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home