Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Interview Pt. 1

J has decided that I must answer her questions.

1) say you graduated this past may. where's your first job?

Had I graduated this past May my first job would have ideally kept me on the east coast, preferably the mid-Atlantic region.

2) how did you meet epsi?

Epsi and I met the summer of 1997. We were attending summer school in an effort to earn admission to an all tuition paid all male Catholic school in Bmore. We were among 20 other boys who earned the privilege. The school's goal was to prepare us for college prep schools from Catholic schools to elite prep academies much like the one's we attended.

3) how would you react if a girl you were interested in pursued you?

I'd lose my mind. Having things go my way is rare. No, honestly I'd embrace the experience, keep my expectations realistic, be the gentleman my mother raised me to be, and most importantly stay true to me.


4) what's your favorite item of clothing?
Hmmmmm I like jeans lol. I rock jeans a lot especially cause I did mandated shirt and tie for seven years straight.

5) name one of your interests we may not know about.
I threw shot put in high school, and though I was horrible I'm a big track fan.

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

that is not what i meant. you and la. what FIELD? you keep going back and forth on journalism/law/teaching.

y'all went to diff schools? lmao@ #3. i used to be like that. then all the guys i was interested in started being interested back. college was so freakin FUN!! man for real, if you'd gone to a black college, the ratio is so insane there def. would've been some girl who really wanted to get at you. and she wouldn't have been lame, either.

shot put?? great answer. never would've guessed. fave track star?

 
At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did I not answer correctly to? I thought you meant journalism given my black behind is over 700 miles away from home doing a T.V. news internship. J, clarify the question and I'll clarify my answer.

Right now my focus is on journalism, and preparing myself for a career in the industry.

Future student rep here lawd willing.

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eps and I went to the same middle school and different high schools he went to a Friends school and I went to a secular boarding school.

We called each other to hang out.

We also served on the board of a nonprofit together.

Fav track star was Marion Jones till they said she may be a doper. I know innocent until proven guilty, suspect nevertheless.

Female I like Lauryn Williams, Allyson Felix, and male Maurice Green.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home