Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Breaking News

So the station is covering that hostage situation at a
bank in Arcola, Illinois.

Yes it's in our viewing area. Though I'm not in a
major city I am telling you WE COVER CRIME.

How about the things we'll do to get a story?

What'd the ND tell the co-worker?

Call the BANK.

What'd he do?

He called the bank.

What'd he ask the SUSPECT?

In addition to some obvious questions such as what's
going on, are you in contact with POLICE? What do you
want the public to know?

All the news junkies are like yea breaking news.

Aw, the excitement of T.V. news.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

i LOVE breaking.

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Chris said...

breaking news is a helluva drug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home