Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

"What About the Children"

What about the children
To ignore is so easy
So many innocent children would choose the wrong way
So what about the children
Remember when we were children
And if not for those who loved us and who cared enough to show us
Where would we be today

-Excerpt Yolanda Adam's "What About the Children"

Last week I was away, so therefore I was in a new vacuum.

So when I heard about a mother allegedly microwaving her baby I was shocked, appalled, a little bit frightened, but mostly sad.


Then when I heard about a 2 month old baby who was drunk on vodka, I began thinking what is the world coming to?

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hate to say it, but there are LOTS of crazy ass baby stories all the time. did you hear abt the baby who had 4 of its toes chewed off by the pitbull puppy. the parents finally woke up to the child's cries. and get this. THEY WERE SLEEPING IN TEH SAME ROOM. they should be shot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home