Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday-"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain

Monday"-Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary."
Anthony Robbins

Tuesday-"We are not makers of history. We are made by history."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wednesday-"A problem is a chance for you to do your best."
Duke Ellington

Thursday-"Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that's in us."
Angela Bassett

Friday-"I am not a perfect servant. I am a public servant doing my best against the odds. As I develop and serve, be patient. God is not finished with me yet.""
Jesse Louis Jackson

Saturday- "Character is what you know you are, not what others think you have."
Marva Collins, African- American educator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home