Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday-"Kindness should not be confused with submission."
-Author Unknown
Monday-"You got to look at things with the eye in your heart, not with the eye in your head."
-Lame Deer
Tuesday-"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit."
-Author Unknown
Wednesday-"Sometimes we must smile through our sadness."
-Author Unknown
Thursday-"We live life blinded from seeing what's really there, but when we get those moments when we stop to consider life, it's the only time we really open up our eyes and see life as it is!"
-Author Unknown
Friday-" Most people have the will to win; few have the will to prepare to win."
Bobby Knight
Saturday-" What you learn in life doesn't matter as much as what you learn from life."
-Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home