Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A, B, C

You know how you feel like you take one survey, and you take em all. I definitely have probably done this one, but oh well. The below was taken from SPChrist.

A - Age: 20

B – Bible Verse: Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is assurance(substance) of things hoped for, proof(evidence) of things not seen." (Thanks to my maternal grandmother)

C - Career: Aspirant (aspiring journalist)

D – Drink?: I'm a minor, but when I dabbled in Italia zucchero e vodka (red grapefruit juice and vodka)

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: My cousin/namesake/god-sister Christina

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: "Heaven" by John Legend

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Either

H - Holy or Heathen: Working to become more holy and get right with God.

I - Ideology: Live life unapologetically.

J - Junk food you like: Famous Amos

K - Kool-aid flavor: Now you know we mixed em tropical punch and orange

L - Longest car ride ever: Mmm prolly South Carolina 6 or 7 hours I think

M - My favorite Sport: Track and Field

N - Number of relationships you've had: One and done, ha. One which scarred me.

O - One wish you have: To become successful/contented.

P - Phobia: An unfulfilled life.

Q – Question you would most likely plead the 5th if asked: Who I'm interested in, cause that's fun to keep people guessing.

R - Reason to smile: My mother's inspirational e-mails

S - Scene of a movie you can't forget: The end of the movie "The Inkwell" which focused on Drew (Larenz Tate) a troubled teen coming of age. At the end of the movie while rejected by the prettiest girl in the black section of Martha's Vineyard aka "The Inkwell" Lauren (Jada Pinkett Smith) he wins the affection of Heather (A.J. Johnson) by terrorizing her unfaithful husband. Proving that good guys don't finish last Drew becomes a man thanks to Heather.

T- Time you woke up: 7:55 for my 8:00 class

U – Unluckiest moment in your life: Prolly elementary school when I was targeted by bullies.

V - Vegetable you hate: Squash/zucchini

W – Weather preference: Spring or early fall, 70 with a light breeze

X - X-rays you've had: None.

Y- Yummy food(s): Potatoes (mashed, potatoes and onions, french fries)

Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

shut up little boy. talking bout one and done. crazy. grapefruit juice and vodka is nasty. but i don't like grapefruit juice. i saw the story of famous amos on food network. that's one determined black man! so cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home