Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday-"Every people should be originators of their own destiny."
Martin Delany

Monday-"It isn't where you came from, it's where you're going that counts."
Ella Fitzgerald

Tuesday-"Question everything. Every stripe, every star, every word spoken. Everything."
J. Ernest Gaines

Wednesday-"The time is always right to do what is right."
Martin Luther King Jr.

Thursday-"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."
Alice Walker

Friday- "I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that's how I operate my life."
Oprah Winfrey

Saturday-"You can't sway someone's opinion by argument, you have to do it by example."
Cuba Gooding Jr.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

No person is your friend who demands your silence... UNLESS you're psycho and always complain instead of counting your blessings. then you should shut up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home