Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Job Complete

Working in radio has been really interesting. It's a lot different than what I've done with print or television. As with all forms of journalism, it's an interesting mental and physical exercise.

Visit this site to hear my work with the professionals of NPR, National Public Radio,

http://www.npr.org/about/nextgen/college_media/index.html

Have a great end to your week.

-CNEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home