Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Where Do People Get Off?

So the other day while in St. Louis which has now been ranked the most dangerous city in America, I saw a guy wearing black face and an Afro for his Halloween costume. Thank God members of the group I was with saw fit to say he was "tacky" even though I wasn't unafraid to say the R word. There are days when I'm like hmmmmm most people see fit to judge me based on character and not by race. But then I read stories like this one.

Pure craziness.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I need to find the comment...but the mayor of Camden, N.J., once the most dangerous city of America, was estastic that Camden dropped from the top spot to like 6th or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home