Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

One.Two..Three...

This was taken by two of the stars of Ten95 Chris S. and Talia:

Three Names You Go By: Christopher, Chris, CNEL

Three Parts of Your Heritage: African-American, Caucasian American, Native American (Happy Native American Heritage Month)

3Three Things That Scare You: Failure, Dogs, Insects

Three of Your Everyday Essentials: Read some type of paper if only the front page, watch a few minutes of CNN, walk somewhere to clear my mind

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Sandals, t-shirt, pajama bottoms

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Vivian Green, India.Arie, John Legend

Three of Your Favorite Songs: "Cursed" by Vivian Green, "Good Man" by India.Arie, "Each Day Gets Better" by John Legend

Three Things You Want in a Relationship: Authenicity, love, respect

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex: Eyes, smile, breasts (now why would I censure myself)

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music

Three Things You Want Really Badly Right Now: A.C. (haha that's a person), to be done with undergrad, a car (so I can take road trips)

Three People You Would Like to See Do This: It doesn't matter

Three Non-Physical Things About the Opposite Sex: Compassion, humility, loyalty

Three Favorite T.V. Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Girlfriends, Law and Order

Three Songs that you have listened to while completing this meme: None I'm watching Jack Cafferty on CNN

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

why the hell would you want to be done w/undergrad? its sooooooo fun if you take advantage of it properly. when will you be able to not work and take free trips again? a long time honey. take advantage of it. i enjoyed every minute!!! miss it soooooooo much! lmao @Happy Native American Heritage Month. you're hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home