Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hey You

Here's an old poem of mine from August of 2004. This is dedicated to all of you out there in hopes that you have a great Valentine's Day. Love others, but most importantly love yourself!

Hey You,
I don't know what to say. You don't know me yet. I don't know you. I just thought I'd introduce myself in hopes that you'd one day be more than just "you." I'm the love of your life. The greatest love of all. You don't know it yet but one day you're going to fall. Fall in love with me and stay there.
I just hope you have fun getting here. I can't wait to meet you. There is so much I want you to know. So many people I want you to meet. So many things we must do. I'm so excited to be your greatest love of all.
Love Always,
The One

4 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I see poems are a catchy thing on V-day!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

that was soooooooooooo cute!

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one. who wrote this???

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote it clown!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home