Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Quotes of the Week

Sunday-“To move ahead you need to believe in yourself...have conviction in your beliefs and the confidence to execute those beliefs.”
-Adlin Sinclair
Monday-“We may pass violets looking for roses. We may pass contentment looking for victory.”
-Unknown
Tuesday-“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
-Robert Heinlein
Wednesday-“Sir, I say that justice is truth in action”
-Benjamin Disraeli
Thursday-“Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.”
-Unknown
Friday-“To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.”
-Mark Twain
Saturday-“For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.”
-Ivan Panin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home