Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So I've been tagged by Ms. Jameil.

Four things.

Here it go.Four jobs I've had:
1. After Care Counselor
2. Children's Museum Program Associate
3. Community Organizer/Mobilizer
4. Office Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Hav Plenty
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Love Jones
4. She Hate Me
(Someone told me the other day that I was a hopeless romantic)

Four Places I have lived:
1. Baltimore
2. B-More
3. Bodymore
4. That's it

4 Shows I love:
1. A Different World -reruns but still
2. Law and Order: Trial by Jury
3. On the Story on CNN
4. Girlfriends (Lynn and Mya aka Persia and Golden, need I say more?)

Four highly-touted TV shows I don't get the hype:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Nip Tuck

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. The Pact by Drs. Davis, Hunt, and Jenkins
2. Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama
3. Growing Up X by Ilyasah Shabazz
4. The Moments, The Minutes, The Hours by Jill Scott

4. Four places I have vacationed:
1. South Carolina
2. Pennsylvania
3. Colorado
4. Ummm I need another more real destination

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Potatoes and onions made by mi madre
2. Chicken quesadillas (ask the people downstairs in the food court)
3. Chicken salad sandwiches
4. Shrimp fried rice

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. AOL
3. Google
4. Facebook

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. D.C.
2. Chicago
3. Somewhere in the Carribean
4. In my bed


And I'm tagging:
1. Whoever stumbles upon this
2. Whoever falls upon this
3. Whoever comes upon this
4. Whoever rests upon this

6 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Mrs A. said...

i like your nicknames for Baltimore...lol

 
At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are suppose to put names mr ezekiel nelson

 
At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary L. Williams, Jr. thanks for giving people the rest of my government. LoL I choose you, you're now tagged since you said name names. Whoever reads this and wants to be tagged, can tag themself.

Blah

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

I'm mad that you don't get Desparate Housewives, but we're still kool...LOL

 
At 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, me and Medora are coming to Baltimore the 23rd. So I want you to meet her.

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

omg!! i watched when harry met sally today!! i thought i was the only one (black) who loves that movie!!! yay!!! altho the b.f. did say he can understand why i like it. (he better, that could be a breaking point, too.)

ooh! and i should've had american idol on my list too!!! that damn show, i tell you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home