Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

So I Got Cold Feet

Okay so yesterday I was so excited about getting this girl's number, but today I couldn't get up the nerve to call her. It's that too good to be true, don't want to risk rejection, too comfortable in the right now phenomenon. So it was suggested that I call either today or tomorrow. Well this day has 75 minutes left in it, and I have a feeling that I won't make the call today. So stupid I know.

Someone suggested the other day that I was a hopeless romantic, I don't like the world hopeless. They also suggested that I am a young woman's dream come true compassionate, loving, generous, intelligent, hard-working, dependable, and loyal. I go to school, I work part-part time, I volunteer, and I am active in my community. Knowing all that I know about myself, knowing that I have the potential to help a woman achieve her dreams, and reach her full-potential. I still got cold feet. My lil "sister", aka my bestest female friend told me that I was "a punk". She told me to man up.

I can't help it that I got cold feet.

Maybe I'll call tmw LoL, sad I know.

I did send a text message:
This is Christopher, I was tryna check to see if you were free 2 talk, but maybe you're busy! My cell is ***-***-****, my dorm rm # is ***-***-****. Use it 2 ur advantage.

Aiight maybe I'll man up. There is always tomorrow, I hope. Ummm yea let me go check up on how to approach a girl 101. LoL it's been a while, my moves might be old school, cause my students tell me that I'm "real old school!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home