Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Life, My Life, I Need Some Sunshine


It's supposed to snow Saturday and Sunday, but I'm still hoping that I'm going to have a great weekend!


I finally pulled a number, I been single a long, long, long time. So I might have to see if ol girl gave me the right number. This young lady is someone I had gone to school with way back when, and I had a crush on her all these years.


Her: im surprise yu rbeing nice yu could not stand me back in the day you thought i was a freak and all that i was a fresh a** back in the day but neva a freak.


Me: HaHa LoL OMG LoL ok when you're ten and you don't like a girl, what does that mean? It means the exact opposite LoL. I had a crush on you back in the day. LoL I was mad as hell cause you were my sister's friend, and you would spend more time with my sister and my lil cousin Chrissy. LoL. And you said you were a freshpot not me LoL. And I'm always nice, I'm a gentleman.


Her: y didn't you tell me i regret so many things tht happened back in the day like i was **** (don't want to put her on blast like that)


Me: LoL I was shy LoL and still am to a certain degree. I didn't want to risk rejection. LoL for some reason I'm often intimidated by women I deem beautiful or attractive. WoW I got to go do a interview of someone for campus radio, but keep writing so I can have something interesting to read when I get back to the room. LoL how's Coppin maybe my sis, my cousin, you, and I can have a reunion one day, all us college kids. Christina goes to Morgan and Julia's at BCCC. Don't be a stranger.-Christopher aka CNEL


Her: coppin is treatin me really well. I am interested in a sorority which i plan to put interest in this semester....what sorority... the best of them all delta sigma theta. Tell Julia i said hello and chrissy. go handle your business and holla at me lata. ***-***-****use it to your own advatage and also give to my girl julia also. call me.

In my mind I could hear that voice saying call me! LoL


HaHa I love Facebook. HaHa


But for real I am glad this week is over. I was feeling it this week five classes, working at Friends, doing the radio station thing, trying to raise funds for Italy, life, blah, not feeling well. I hooked my Wednesday 11am class, and I felt so bad. I hate missing class. To a certain degree I am starting to see the usefulness of certain classes. A fine time 1 1/2 years into college, and I'm getting a sense that the $40,000 + a year being kicked out for me is being put to some use.


Back to the interviews I was interviewing mad heads for the radio station. That stuff was intense but it became repetitive after a while. One of my interviewees was a hottie bawatttie, too bad college employees and students can't fraternize. I am technically a college employee mmm hmmm. HaHa


But yeah it's Friday, and I'm going take the advice of my girl Christa and go and try to have some fun.

And check for me if you're around B-more:

Friday, 2-10 Treating Myself

5:30pm- Shower/Get Fresh

6:00pm-Get Dressed/Get Fly

6:30pm-Get Gone/Peace Out

7:30pm-Movie Downtown

10:00pm-Drop in to see my mother and my sister

Saturday, 2-11 Real

8:00 Laundry?

11:00 Visit the Friends/Fam at the Old Gig and a Panera Bread Pit Stop LoL

2:00 Return to Campus? or Hang Out Downtown

4:00 Homework

8:00 WLOY Stuff

10:00 Chill Out/Move Time

12:00am- Midnight Breakfast

Sunday Real Good

7:00am Wakeup

9:00am Church to Support Lorren ??

12:00pm Back to School ??

2:00pm Homework

4:00pm WLOY TV Production Meeting

6:00pm Host, "Chris Has Issues"

7:00pm DJ, "The Coolout"

8:00pm WLOY Radio Staff Meeting

9:00pm Back to the Room/Dinner

10:00pm Grey's Anatomy

11:00pm Blah/Sleep

I know so much to dissect, take it slow and easy.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE. BE GOOD and BE SAFE.

-Christopher aka CNEL

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodie is BIIIIIIIGGGGGG pimping!!!! I knew you learned something from me.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

panera bread! yum!! congrats on the number. now you need to use it within two days of getting it. the whole wait 3 days or more b.s. is so high school/freshman year. you're too old for that. plus you already put it out there and she let you know she was interested. so go use that number today! and blog about it.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Oooooh, you got a girlfriend! Can't wait...Funny, I didn't see, "call my new dime" in your plans for the weekend. lol Check it, BMore is about to get snowed in...she probably has no plans. If you wait until Sunday, you'll be playing phone tag all week [read: no momentum!]. Hook it up this weekend. And don't be shy. You're adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home