Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Food for Thought

Sunday-The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Monday-For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday-"The artist must actively cultivate that state which most people avoid: the state of being alone."
-James Baldwin

Wednesday-"I suspect that every writer is secretly writing for someone."
-Brewster Ghiselin

Thursday-
"To be a poet is a condition, not a profession. "
-Robert Frost

Friday-Every calling is great when greatly pursued.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Saturday-Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
-Will Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home