Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

So what is the love experience?

So what is the love experience?

He said it best:

Welcome to the Love Experience
A deep and tender, inevitable feeling of affection towards a person.
Such as a rising kinship, recognizing attractive qualities, or a sense of undeniable oneness.
So I propose a question to you: Are you feeling loved today?

-The Voice Intro by Raheem DeVaughn

Well me, naw not yet, I'm not quite feeling loved today :-( lol, I'm still waiting LoL.

So here goes:

Yesterday at work I was sitting on a bench with one of my coworkers as we supervised, the little Rugrats, and so she turned to me and asked,

"So Chris (I shoulda said the name's Christopher HaHa), I have a question for you. Why do guys lie?"
I wanted to say why the hell are you asking me? I don't lie, I may omit, choose not to tell, but I don't lie, well on most days. LoL, just kidding, I put all my business on front street via my blogs so no need to lie. But anyways it didn't take me long to come up with the answer. In fact it took me two seconds.

"Guys lie because they think they know what you want, they want to live up to the ideal. They want to give you what they think you're searching for."

It's that simple, if you eliminate the mixed signals, if you have open lines of communication, if you set fair standards, then there will be no problem. If you demand of him something which is hardly attainable, then you will get less than what you deserve. If a guy doesn't feel like he can give you what you're searching for, and he really really wants to be with you, he'll do whatever it takes to keep you thinking that he's going to eventually give you what you're searching for.

Next,
Next question please.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home