Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

These Online Sites

There's Facebook
There's MySpace
There's Xanga
There's Friendster
There's Hi5
There's Tagged

and now there's Yahoo 360

and not mention blogger.com LoL

The question is this: Do these sites allow you to truly connect with people? or Are these sites for networking, and perusing when those moments of supreme boredom hit? or Are they just foder for potential stalkers?

But you can check a brotha out at 360.yahoo.com/stormyc14 if you're curious LoL.

Till tomorrow,
CNEL

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

i can vouch for myspace, facebook and blogspot

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

connecting? maybe. stalker fodder? absolutely! lol. my mom was like be careful!

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Do you even remember life before the internet? Sucked. I think myspace, etc. are great ways to connect...but as for making a "connection," jury's out. Could go either way...cuz not everyone's an idiot, stalker or cyberho. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home