Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Finally Get to Have Some Wine JK JK Cause I Am A Minor

Hello All,

So I just got word that I got accepted for the internship/fellowship program in Italy. Yeah, the one I've been talking about since November. Okay, I kind of knew I would be accepted for the program. I had been in consultations with the big wigs for weeks now, but I still had to turn in my app, which I turned in today. Then to get the official notification also today was a definite blessing, a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm really psyched, because lord willing it'll be my first trip abroad. The thing is now I have to come up with airfare for a round trip ticket. Not to mention money for the food I will need to survive while I'm over there. The airfare itself can be expensive anywhere from $800 to $1,800. So CNEL is taking donations, if you want to help a brother out. Hit me up and I am so serious. This is not a game, I'm all about following my dreams, even if it involves going to another country.

That's all for now.

TTYL,
Christopher aka CNEL

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

damn...that airfare is no joke...but Italy...sounds real sexy.

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Erin E. said...

Congratulations CNELS! That sounds great..are they paying you?;) I'm kinda broke myself, so I can't really hook you up with any change, sorry:(.

 
At 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love Italy!!!!!!!! I have been before. I know you will enjoy it. I hope that you get some money. I am willing to donate to the cause. No a lot but a little to helpget you started.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home