Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm Going to Texas or Not

Talking to my mentee allows me to keep my sanity, cause young Mr. Winder is crazy.

"It's decided I'm going down south after this is over, after college is over, it's too many nice girls I'm missing out on down south."-Me

"You want you a nice southern girl who cooks biscuts from scratch."- TWIN

"It's decided I'm going to Texas, when this is over, when college is over. My friend lives down there, my aunt's in Houston."- Me

"Hold on now, you don't need to be going to Texas, Bush is about to be out of office, Texas is about to be a haven for terrorists." -TWIN

"What?"-Me

"Hello Mr. President in case you tapping our phones. I mean I know Chris is a little radical and all....."-TWIN

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are so damn silly ... texas cause of the ladies? please man ... ain't nothing in texas ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home