Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Some Things I Am and Some Things I Am Not

My Inspiration came from posts by Mashaun and E Hill (Check them out they're linked on the side of this blog)

I am not: as outgoing as people may think
I hurt: when I feel my hardwork or my kindness go unnoticed
I love: spending time with family and friends
I hate: disrespectful people and when ignorance is perpetuated
I hope: that I end up with a graduate degree (journalism or law), and having atleast had the chance to show ____________ the type of man I know I can be (Who knows? Maybe our chance is yet to come)
I hear: things but I usually ask people to repeat themselves so I won't misinterpret or misunderstand what was said
I regret: falling so hard for someone who wasn't good for me in the least
I cry: rarely
I care: about my family, my friends, and anyone I really feel is respectful of me and is respectable
I always: try and thank God for something or someone a few times during the day
I long to: be successful and fulfilled
I feel alone: a lot more then I should considering I'm always for the most part near people
I listen: to music and still don't really remember lyrics
I hide: my emotions more than I shouldI drive: HaHa I ride: whatever will get me from place to place
I sing: songs I make up or stuff that pops in my mind from gospel to R &B to hip hop
I dance: rarely, I am the only "rhythmless black man I know"
I write: a decent amount and farely well
I breathe: a lot better than I did when I had severe childhood ashtma
I play: almost never cause I'm not one for games
I miss: a lot of the people I went to high school with
I search: for knowledge and wisdom
I say: a lot of things that I probably shouldn't
I feel: underappreciated at times
I succeed: because I believe in myself and my ability to only get better
I fail: when I am more theortetical and philosophical than I am practical, when I'm inactive and not active
I dream: during the day and they're vivid, but the ones from at night I rarely remember
I sleep: in lounge pants or boxers depends on if I'm being lazy
I wonder: what life would be like if I weren't single and if I had grown up with a father
I want: to become the man I was meant to be, and know for sure that I ended up doing what I was destined to do, and being who I was destined to be
I worry: about not being true to myself, and being judged unfairly
I have: life, family, some decent friends, and a desire to stay on the grind
I give: good advice, and of myself unconditionally
I fight: only when necessary
I wait: for the days when I won't worry so much
I am: honest, reliable, extremely caring, sensitive, and passionate
I can't: ride a bike (Go ahead and laugh till you cry cause it's the first thing that came to mind)
I stay: putting myself out there, but oh well

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

it's okay, honey - I can't ride a bike either. Who needs them? When you're young, people take you places. When you get old, you drive everywhere. Bump a bike. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home