Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, October 31, 2005

From Mizzou back to Murland aka MARYLAND

I'm finally back in Bmore. Yippee HaHa

It's 3am I have an 8 o'clock class...followed by trying to appease my Philosophy teacher who already seems uninspiried by my philosophizin.

I have a 12noon class which I am habitually late for, and that teacher is hard as the soles of my feet when I don't use baby lotion.

I have to work tomorrow from 1:30 to 6:00 and that should be fun, because I get to watch someone else's kids for half the doggone day.

Hmm maybe I can go away for another five days! Ha

The good news is this I learned a lot, I met some really nice people, saw one of my old high school friends, became inspired to stick with radio, may have made a new inroad to campus TV, and I finished "The Pact" by Drs. Sampson Davis, George Jenkins, and Rameck Hunt. It was a great book!

The bad news I am already in need of sleep and some good food!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

I'm from Kansas here...your next door neighbor...Kansas City, to be exact, but I had to leave the ho-hum lifestyle of KC and move to the big city of Chicago

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home