Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wise Words

Sunday- "I'm in the right place at the right time to use the gifts God has given me."
- Rt. Reverend Vashti McKenzie, Bishop, African Methodist Episcopal Church

Monday- "There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you."
-Maya Angelou, author and poet

Tuesday- "When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends." -Japanese Proverb

Wednesday-"For whatever reason, God has blessed me with the ability, put me in a position to make these leaps and bounds. I'm fulfilling my part of the bargain, which is to give back and be a positive influence on others."
-Denzel Washington, Academy Award Winning Actor

Thursday- "Hope is waking a dream." - Aristotle, Philosopher

Friday- "Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place."
- Ice T, actor and rapper

Saturday-"Never to suffer would never to have been blessed."
- Edgar Allan Poe, poet

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's nice. I needed to read some of that, for real. Now I have inspiration. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home