Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, October 24, 2005

JUST WANTED TO BE HER LOVER AND HER MAN

A poem for her, even though she probably won't read it:

How can I feel so strongly about someone I barely even know?
From the first time I laid eyes on her, it was she I adored, and instantly I wanted to know more.
I went on without saying a way, I went on without giving a hint, and as time went on I became enamored with her.
I tried to suppress the feelings, I tried to stop thinking the thoughts.
Finally, I decided to say something, or rather write something, I wrote the letter with my heart and not with my head.
I sealed it with the hope that she'd understand where I was coming from.
I didn't realize that it might be misunderstood, it might be taken the wrong way.
The awkwardness of our encounters, the whispers of "hello", the avoiding gazes, the awkward silences.
How could I feel so strongly about someone I barely even know?
How could I have so much invested in a relationship which is at best a figment of my imagination?
How could I risk the friendship which if I hadn't written the letter would have grew even more?

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST FOR A LITTLE BIT, ABOUT A WEEK, I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN BEGINNING EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTABULOUS WEEK (NEW WORD, NEW WORD YA KNOW LOL)! BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, AND BE BLESSED MY FRIENDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home