Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Got a Stalker?

Current mood: geeking

Okay so today I found a new guilty pleasure, maybe that's not the correct word choice, I actually found a new source of entertainment. So I was out and about with my aunt and my cousin running some errands, doing a little gift shopping for a co-worker who has an upcoming baby shower. My aunt is the one who told me about my new source of entertainment, it's a show which I heard on WHUR, "The Michael Baisden Show,"and it's one of the craziest things I've heard in a long time. Baisden who has authored "Never Satisfied: How and Why Men Cheat", "Men Cry in the Dark", and "Gods Gift to Women" is a "nut" as we call "crazy" yet "hella fun" people. Baisden is regarded by some as a chauvinist but for the most part he keeps it real no matter how outrageous he may get. Today's topic was stalkers those who stalk and those who have been stalked. Some here's some things I took away from the discussion:

The Host:

"If a man or woman put's it down then it's over...Crazy women having flashbacks of how good it was, Crazy men saying I can't let it go." -Mr. Baisden

"Some people are "Crazy" (Cray-z) and "Deranged" (Da-ranged)." -Michael Baisden

"Women don't stalk men when the loving is bad....What you did was you gave her the kapaya...Give her the PG-13 love don't give her the kapaya."

The Callers:

"I luded that woman."

"If they got one main woman, then that's who they should be dealing with."

"I told him to get out and he stabbed my tires."

"I carved my initials in his car so he would know that it was me who did it."

"Men are worser than women."

So the question is do you have stalker potential? If someone dogged you out, would you be a stalker? I myself am not a stalker nor have I ever been. I am however a reporter which means I have access to information LoL. JK. I myself do not have stalker potential, but I can't say the same for my family, and we do take care of our own LoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home