Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Week's Worth of Wisdom

Sunday-"Faith is not belief. Belief is passive. Faith is active."-Edith Hamilton

Monday-"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror."-Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday-"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Wednesday-"Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity."-Daniel Barenboim

Thursday-

"I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everythingI
will not refuse to do
The something that I can do."- Edward Everett Hale

Friday-"Truth springs from argument amongst friends."-David Hume

Saturday-"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever."- Amy Tan

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

Thank you for the "Week of Wisdom." That is something I can definitely live with and attest to.

Nice blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home