Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I promise not to let you down

Looking at the bio I have for a site I'm the contributing editor of made me think of my third grade teacher Mrs. Chestine Ray.

I remember once hearing her say of me to another teacher, "That boy is going to be somebody one day."

It's people like Mrs. Ray {may she rest in peace} and all my teachers and of course my family that every day I say "I promise not to let you down."

As was said in one of my favorite movies "The Great Debaters", "We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home