Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rejection Letters

I'm cleaning up before I tackle packing for my move to "The Big City" which means I'm spending countless hours by my lonesome, going through year's worth of belongings. As I prepared to pack my mother told me she didn't know how much longer we'd be in this house. She doesn't want to be burdened with carrying with her wherever she goes my inconsequential belongings. I should have told her I don't want to be burdened with the annoyance of trashing things and setting them out.

One of those things I've held on to which I can now do without: rejection letters for jobs or programs I'd applied to since graduating from college. Who in their infinite wisdom would turn me down? I guess they couldn't see my star is on the rise.

So, no longer will I hold on to those who said no and instead focus on those saying "yes."


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Delta said...

Oh my goodness, I do the same thing and other people always wonder why. I don't have all the rejection letters from companies yet, but I keep the letters colleges sent me as rejections.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home