Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

So I've Decided

So it seems that I have decided to start listening to my own advice.
You see for some reason people like asking me for advice. In all actuality I think it's a lot easier to accept common sense if you think it's someone else's wisdom.
I have a few mentees who will call, text, and e-mail me for career advice. Friends who will use me to talk out relationship drama. Friends who will make me proofread their stuff (and though I'm a journalist I feel like an average writer). Friends who will ask me how to plot, plan, and succeed at achieving their goals.

Still part of me feels lost.

I don't know if it's because I'm coming up on 25, or because I'm discovering that as chill as I am I'm a fairly impatient person.

So I've decided since I seem to give awesome advice to others, not tooting my own horn, they keep coming back. Maybe I need to take my own advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home