Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some need to learn to "Do what's right"

@USAirways should be ashamed of it’s “refund policy”

US Airways just posted a $95 million third quarter profit yet refuses to offer a $4,200 refund to my friend Lynn McKain (US-11MCKAIN-L86L06 - T1W) despite proof from her oncologist that her now incurable breast cancer has returned. As a consumer I find the airlines behavior insensitive, & disrespectful. So much for customers first and their alleged vow “The safety and satisfaction of our customers is a top priority for our airline.”

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

- top ringtones free: https://freeringtonedownload.mobi/ download for andorid, ios, best ringtones with 999000+ unique music ringtones
- download Fools Garden – Lemon Tree ringtone: https://freeringtonedownload.mobi/ringtone/fools-garden-lemon-tree-ringtone.html free for mobile top 9999+

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Sophie Grace said...

I visit first time on this page I really excited to read your post, thanks for nice sharing I am also sharing this post on my friends. We also provide a site insta stalker about instagram with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home