Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Few Words

Sometimes all it takes are a few words to resonate with you. I originally typed this on the way home from work last night. I'm currently reading "Shooting Stars" by LeBron James and Buzz Bissinger. I'm reading it because while I know zilch about sports, what drives and motivates successful high school, college, and professional athletes does interest me. I like to know what propels people toward their goals, what helps convince them that they are the absolute best. One of my favorite parts of interviewing is hearing a little nuggett, just a few words, that really by themselves tell a story.
Page 91
"It is discipline, not desire, that determines your destiny."
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home