Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

As I climb I lift


{My BBM wallpaper a pic I snapped at a hotel in Boston a few years back. The sculpture so intrigued me.}

A few days ago while I was home in Baltimore visiting a few friends I mentioned my mentees (I have 3.5), and one of my friends joked that I mentor any and everyone. That is not true lol and she was trying to be funny. But I do believe in giving back. Maybe it's because I see the above picture (my cellphone wallpaper) as a metaphor for how my success will be achieved. I believed that my giving will be rewarded.

As I climb I lift, and as I lift I climb.

I really do believe this.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Delta said...

I just thought it was really cool that you lived in Baltimore. When I went to career fairs in Michigan, I always told companies the location I wanted the most was Baltimore, and 100% of the time their response was: you don't live there, you have no family there, it's not NYC, so, eh, why? But I just thought that Baltimore is cool with the whole mountain on one side ocean on the other thing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home