Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Words to Ponder

Sunday- "Live your potential not your circumstance."- Samaria Graham

Monday- "Make sure your dreams for yourself are always bigger than what they are today." -Ingrid Saunders-Jones

Tuesday- "You shouldn't be doing anything you are not passionate about."-Angie L. Reese-Hawkins

Wednesday- "I've learned that after you've been hurt, you can't just focus on your hurt, you have to look at the lesson in it. When you babysit the hurt, you never learn the lesson."- Juanita Bynum

Thursday- "You can't really deny love...no matter what the situation is."-Mya Marie Harrison

Friday-"Fight for it, be brave, risk everything. Because if you don't, you risk even more."- Unknown

Saturday- "Only stupid people get bored."-Salma Hayek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home