Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In the STL

I'm in St. Louis, Day 2 of the trip and it has been
interesting.

I did get to see part of Washington University in St.
Louis, where one of my two best friends is a student.
Another one of my close friends also attends WashU.
It's a nice campus, kind of makes me feel like maybe I
should have applied there. HaHa too late in my life to
be thinking about yesteryear!

So I'm here working on a story about MetroServe which
is the community servce initative that WashU has
started because the Metrolink(light rail) has been
expanded.

I hope to see parts of the city.

My schedule is not my own, my life is not my own. I
guess it's the price we pay to build our resumes.

Smile.

To see a pic of yours truly:
http://www.npr.org/about/nextgen/college_media/index.html

Oh and this is a sad but random note: a go go song,
and an old go go song at that is my song of the week.

UCB's Sexy Lady which can be heard at the site below:

http://www.myspace.com/301gogo

Italian dinner tonight, Ciao ciao. LoL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

6 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU TRAITOR!!!!! HOW DARE U LISTEN TO GO-GO!! YOU ARE FROM BALTIMORE!!

I just had to get that out of my system. I hope you are enjoying the STL. You better enjoy it for me.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

have fun in STL...ZZZzzzz!

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger Sangindiva said...

I hope you are enjoying the St. Lou!
You look really cute in your picture on the NPR site : )
You betta watch yo' back... You might get molested!!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

tell him epsi. don't nobody want links to gogo. give me some club links!!!! the lou is fun! enjoy yourself! :D

 
At 2:21 AM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

How you gonna be out of town when I come by your spot! Let's go get a burger when you return. :)

 
At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! How are you doing? I havent heard from you in a while. I hope all is ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home