Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday- "As I give, I get." -Mary McLeod Bethune

Monday- "You don't have to teach people how to be human. You have to teach them how to stop being inhuman." -Eldrige Cleaver

Tuesday- "Truth knows no color; it appeals to intelligence." -James Cone

Wednesday- "The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now." -Bill Cosby

Thursday- "Every people should be originators of their own destiny." - Martin Delany

Friday- "Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for." -Marian Wright Edelman

Saturday- "When I discover who I am, I'll be free." - Ralph Ellison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home