Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Words of the Week

Sunday- "Life is short, and its up to you to make it sweet." -Sadie Delaney

Monday- "The workings of the human heart are the profoundest mystery of the universe." -Charles W. Chestnutt

Tuesday- "There will always be men struggling to change, and there will always be those who are controlled by the past." -Ernest J. Gaines

Wednesday- "I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan

Thursday- "Defining myself, as opposed to being defined by others, is one of the most difficult challenges I face." -Carol Moseley Braun

Friday- "Freedom is never given; it is won." - A. Philip Randolph

Saturday- " I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes." -Oprah Winfrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home