Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Simplicity

Does anyone remember those days when making a decision came down to "the list"?

Remember those days when someone your mama or someone else's mama was going to tell you to make a list of the pros and cons.

NOTE: That is actually how I decided which college to go to, LoL, you tell me whether or not that was wise. LMAO!

At the end of the day all you had to do was go through the list of possibilties.

If the list of pros was more favorable, they said, you'd better go with that one, before your mind had time to change itself.

Why can't life be as simple as it used to be? Why can't it be simple like the days when you could sit on the front stoop and just "be", go to a cornerstore and buy penny candy, play an innocent game of hide and seek which someone would undoubtedly turn into hide and freak, have a lovely afternoon and get something done before the streetlights came on?

What happened to simplicty?

Does it exist anymore?

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simplicity exists, it exist in our hearts and minds.

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

no. its called growing up. and its called life. it only gets harder. but the rewards you're looking for start to come, too. its a trade off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home