Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just When It Seemed

Just when it seemed I was ready to walk away...

Just when it seemed I was ready to make a hard decision.

I had finally convinced myself that someone had to be told "NO".

I'm giving way too much, exerting way too much effort, giving it all, and for what?

So on Sunday I was all but certain that I'd bid the station adieu in December, and come January I'd focus my attention on a new challenge the LSAT.

Then I got word I got accepted into a program which would give me even more training in radio.

And so now I'm unsure if I can make the leap of faith.

A bit earlier I watched part of the "NBC Nightly News". I had the opportunity to hear an interview conducted by Ann Curry who spoke with, an Amish midwife, Rita Rose a woman who'd delivered a few of the young girls killed yesterday had to say about the tragedy. At the end of her comments she said, "There's two things that happen with your faith, either you let it go and you get bitter, or you grow stronger."

I couldn't agree more.

Sometimes you've just got to turn it over.

And so I say

"Que sera, sera"

"What will be, will be."

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i have a new respect for the amish after they went to the shooter's funeral and prayed and started a fund for his children. that is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home