Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekly Words

Sunday- love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy,it does not boast,it is not proud. it is not rude,it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,it keeps no record of wrongs. love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects,always trusts,always hopes,always perseveres. love never fails.-1 corinthians 13:4-8 -THE BIBLE

Monday- "Love is not blind, it sees more not less but because it sees more its willing to see less"-Unknown

Tuesday- If you don't define yourself for yourself, you'll be crunched into other people's fantasies of you and eaten alive-- Audre Lorde (ala "The Best Man")


Wednesday-"My new philosophy 'focus on faith, have faith that you can focus, and have faith in family and friends' "- Christopher E. Nelson

Thursday- "You have to go deep sometimes, because beyond the surface is where the truth oftentimes lies."- Christopher E. Nelson

Friday- "Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of it's troubles, it empties today of it's beauty."-Unknown

Saturday- "Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman."
Marian Anderson

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

LMAO!! you quoted yourself. hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home